Freed American Prisoners: Philippines Jan-Feb, 1945
Two emaciated American civilians, Lee Rogers (L) and John C. Todd, sit outside the gym which had been used as a hospital at the Japanese prison camp in Santo Tomas, Philippines. This article was published in the March 5, 1945 issue of LIFE Magazine.
- Vintage gelatin silver print, shot while on assignment for LIFE Magazine.
- Photo date: January - February, 1945.
- Print date: February, 1945.
- Single weight, glossy fiber gelatin silver print.
- Size: 7 1/2 in. x 6 3/4 inches (225 mm x 205 mm).
Price ¥60,000 JPY